- Helps Beginning Brewers Get Started:
- Walks you through the brewing process step by step.
- Know exactly what you brewed, and how you did it.
- See how ingredients factor into OG, FG, ABV, IBU, and SRM - the key stats of every beer recipe.
- Replicate and build on your success.
- Provides a place for detailed notes about your brews.
- Start designing your own recipes and match to style.
- Powerful Tools For Advanced Brewers:
- Accommodates a range of brewing processes: Extract, Partial Mash, All Grain, BIAB, No Chill.
- Scale recipe batch sizes up or down.
- Detailed water requirements readout available in recipe tools menu based on the recipe and your equipment profile.
- Tracks water volume and mash process.
- Select your preferred equations (eg Tinseth, Rager).
- Keeps track of your inventory.
- Calculates actual attenuation and ABV.
- Four types of efficiency: conversion, pre-boil, ending kettle, and brew house!
- Hydrometer correction and calibration.
- Supports Plato or Specific Gravity extract scale.
- Target 'to the fermentor' or 'to the kettle' batch sizes.
- Import and Export recipes in BeerXML format.
Weight: N/A lbs.
Free Shipping: Yes